MANUAL AND MOTOR DRIVEN PENSTOCKS
Penstocks are commonly used in water management systems to control the water flow in rivers, channels, intake structures and water reclamation facilities. Penstocks are also used across a wide range of applications, in particular, in the field of civil and industrial wastewater treatment and depuration.
X2 Solutions designs and develops both manually-operated and motorized penstocks made of AISI 304 and / or AISI 316 stainless steel. They can be either standard models or built according to our own design (based on the customer’s specifications). We also develop large machines capable of handling significant hydraulic loads. All our water control systems are carefully planned and designed taking into account the choice of raw material and quality finish.
Contact us to request a free quote.
Both our manually–operated and motorized penstocks are composed of:
- Sliding frame for the shield made of AISI 304/316 stainless steel
- Stainless steel profiles
- Shield made of AISI 304/316 reinforced stainless steel
- Thrust wedges attached to the frame and shield
- Rising spindle made of AISI 304/316 stainless steel hinged to the shield
- Bronze nut for the screw incorporated on the handwheel
- Carbon steel epoxy-coated handwheel for lifting and lowering the shield
- “Musical note” neoprene gasket
Do not hesitate to contact us for a free quote.