CUSTOM-BUILT CONVEYOR BELT
We design, build and install conveyor belts for transporting materials discharged from screens mounted on wastewater depuration systems, complete with automated devices and suitable for any filtration requirement.
Contact us to request a free, personalized quote.
We provide custom-built conveyor belts for collecting sludge, screenings, sands, and much more, following a careful assessment of your needs.
Conveyor belt main features:
- Supporting structure made of AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel
- Two or more support legs, made of AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel, of equal size, if the machine is installed horizontally, or of different heights in case the machine is tilted.
- A special, continuous double-vulcanized canvas.
- A worm gear motor with helical screw blades and a single stage gearbox, 220/380 Volt, Three-phase 50 Hz, IP54 protection, insulation class F.
- Suitably sized drive rollers
Contact us to inquire about our custom-built conveyor belts for collecting sludge, sands and screenings.